- Special Price 164.00 USD Regular Price 205.00 USD
- Special Price 67.00 USD Regular Price 95.00 USD
- Special Price 120.00 USD Regular Price 150.00 USD
- Box of 24Special Price 294.00 USD Regular Price 420.00 USD
- Special Price 90.00 USD Regular Price 120.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 164.00 USD Regular Price 205.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 67.00 USD Regular Price 95.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 120.00 USD Regular Price 150.00 USD
- 31% off
view detailsSpecial Price 294.00 USD Regular Price 420.00 USDBox of 24
- view detailsSpecial Price 90.00 USD Regular Price 120.00 USD
The Trinidad cigar brand was first produced in 1969 at the El Laguito factory in Havana, Cuba. Its tobacco is still being sourced in Cuba today. For many years these cigars were only used as diplomatic gifts. They did not become available for public consumption until many years later, in 1998, at the Habana Libre hotel in Havana.
For the next few years, Trinidad cigars were only produced in one size called the Fundadores. It was a medium-bodied cigar with complex flavors. However, in November 2003, three new sizes were introduced to the brand, including the Coloniale, the Robusto Extra, and the Reyes. These cigars were rolled with a pigtail cap, which had become a signature of the brand. Over the years, Trinidad eliminated some sizes and added newer, condensed versions to their inventory, but they have remained a sought-after brand.
Among Trinidad’s most notable creations is the Coloniale. This is a delicate medium cigar, bursting with intricate flavors that start sweet and creamy, tasting like brown sugar, caramel, and even hints of fruit. The cigar then drifts into bitter aromas of double espresso and soil with hints of leather and cinnamon. Altogether, the burn remains smooth and even on almost any Trinidad cigar. They are best savored on special occasions.