- Special Price 50.00 USD Regular Price 410.00 USD
- Special Price 53.00 USD Regular Price 66.00 USD
- Special Price 34.00 USD Regular Price 43.00 USD
- Special Price 92.00 USD Regular Price 102.00 USD
- Special Price 40.00 USD Regular Price 320.00 USD
- Special Price 115.00 USD Regular Price 153.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 50.00 USD Regular Price 410.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 53.00 USD Regular Price 66.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 34.00 USD Regular Price 43.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 92.00 USD Regular Price 102.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 40.00 USD Regular Price 320.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 115.00 USD Regular Price 153.00 USD
Bolivar was founded by Jose F. Rocha in 1901 and registered in Havana, Cuba two decades later, where they are still produced today by the Habanos S.A tobacco manufacturing company.
Today, Bolivar is one of the most renowned premium Cuban cigar brands across the world. But Rocha named the brand after a famous Venezuelan-born war hero named General Simon Bolivar who led the revolution that freed Latin America from Spanish rule. The bold, valiant war hero, Bolivar, nicknamed ‘El Libertador’, inspired Rocha to create the classic powerhouse Churchill-style cigars with the strong flavors that the brand is known for today.
Bolivar are perhaps most well known for their Royal Corona along with their Corona Gigantes. The prestigious cigar house has a reputation for big, bold flavors packed into perfectly constructed sticks that always burn consistently. Their prized cigars are packaged in cedar boxes which imbue the tobacco with a delicate woody flavor that combines to give a well-balanced blend of sweet and savory.
After the death of Jose Rocha in 1954, the Cigar company was purchased by the Cifuentes family. Since then, the Cifuentes family still carries on the Bolivar legacy in the Partagas factory in Cuba where they create superior quality cigars with bold mouth-watering flavors.