- Special Price 56.00 USD Regular Price 70.00 USD
- Special Price 36.00 USD Regular Price 45.00 USD
- Special Price 71.00 USD Regular Price 89.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 56.00 USD Regular Price 70.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 36.00 USD Regular Price 45.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 71.00 USD Regular Price 89.00 USD
In 1840, the Punch cigar brand was registered by a German named Stockmann, who named it after a famous puppet show character called Mr. Punch, who would often be seen with a cigar in his mouth. The brand became especially popular in Britain, but it was sold in 1874 to Luis Corujo, then again in 1884, where it reached the hands of Manuel Lopez Fernandez. That’s when the brand began to thrive globally. Today, the General Cigar Company owns the brand and continues to source tobacco and produce cigars in Honduras, ensuring high-quality products.
Punch produces cigars with a great draw, packed with complex flavors that surprise you with every puff. One of Punch’s most notable productions is the Punch Punch. This Corona Gorda is a very bold cigar, full of earthy flavors that drift into aromas of honey and spice mixed with cedar and hay. This Cuban is the perfect everyday cigar, great for a short break, or with a meal, or coffee in the morning. Punch is perhaps one of the oldest cigar brands to date, and one of the best things about them is that they produce superior quality cigars at affordable prices.